Community Service Volunteers Needed
(Help Children from Low-Income Households)
Position: Educational Support Tutors
- Supply educational support to Nursery to Primary School students (Chinese and English – reading and writing, science, math and computer)
- Help enhance coping strategies and general study skills and habits
- Support on homework or other school tasks
Do you want to make a BIG difference in a child’s life?
It will ONLY take you 1 ½ hours.
Do you have any special talents that you would like to share?
It can be anything: singing, dancing, playing an instrument, being awesome at sports, drawing, cooking, painting, baking, design, arts and craft, drawing with your anything at all!
We need you! The children need you!
Become a role model, and help the children of Macau to succeed!
- a good communicator, fluent in spoken, communication ,fun and relax personality
- enjoy working with children and appreciate the value of molding and shaping children’s future
- a strong desire to be a role model
- for transportation, food, letter of recommendation, and certificate of participation
About MCDA: We are a non-profit association helping young children in Macau with developmental and learning disorders. We operate two centers in Taipa.
Interested candidates should contact us to arrange an interview at:
Telephone: (+853) 2883 3024